The conference is taking place at:
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
801 Dixon Road
Toronto, ON M9W 1J5
Our Exhibits Day is Wednesday, February 7, 2018 from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. (Accepted exhibitors can begin to set up anytime starting at 7:00 am on February 7th. Conference participants start arriving at 7:30 am.)
- We expect over 300 participants at the main conference and they love visiting the displays!
- Our centrally located display area offers many opportunities for exploring the displays: two half hour breaks during the day and a full hour at lunch.
- Please complete your online exhibit application form by December 1, 2017.
- You will receive notice about whether you are accepted or not by January 5, 2018.
$250.00 for for-profits
$130.00 for non-profits
- The fee covers the cost of one person and includes one 6’ draped table and one chair, breaks and lunch.
- Internet access and electricity needs to be arranged separately and may be subject to additional charges.
- Each additional person is $100.
- Each additional table is $100.
- Exhibitors wishing to attend keynotes and workshops will need to register as participants.
Donate door prizes!
Promote your organization/company by contributing a door prize.
- They will be collected the morning of the exhibitor day and there will be draws for participants during lunch breaks.
- If you have not indicated you are submitting a door prize on your exhibit application form, but would like to do so, please contact our staff.
There will be a take-one table in the foyer on all three days of the conference.
- If you do not wish to rent an exhibitor's table, but have materials that may be of interest to other service providers, you are welcome to put them on the take-one table.
- If you need to ship materials to be included on the take-one table to the hotel, please use this shipping label and follow the shipping guidelines.
If you are accepted as an exhibitor:
Setting up your Display:
You may set up your display any time after 7:00 am on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
- All exhibitor tables will have signs so you will be able to find your reserved spot.
- Staff will be on site if you require any assistance.
- Each display will include a draped 6’ table and one chair.
- The display area will be open for participants until 4:30pm.
- We encourage you to include materials in French in your displays.
- If you receive confirmation that your exhibit application was accepted and you have materials to ship to the hotel, please use this shipping label.
- Bring your own extension cords and/or powerbars.
- If you have basic electricity needs (for example for a laptop), you will be able to use the electrical outlets free of charge in the exhibitor area, although they will be shared with other tables as required.
- Please ensure that our staff are aware of your electricity requirements because outlets are limited and are not guaranteed. Depending on your electricity needs you may be subject to additional charges.
- Basic Wifi Internet access will be available.
- If you will need internet for your display, please indicate it clearly on your application form.
- Special internet requirements may be subject to additional charges.
For any materials that will need to be shipped to the hotel, use the shipping label for exhibitors or the shipping label for materials for the take-one table.
Conference materials shipped to the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre must be clearly labeled with:
- The name of the conference: Best Start Resource Centre Conference
- The dates of the event: February 6-8, 2018
- The hotel contact: Erin Jacob
- Exhibitor information: your name, organization and address
- Deliveries will be accepted beginning February 5, 2018.
- Deliveries must be made between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm. For deliveries after 3:00pm please refer to the Front Desk.
- The receiving dock is located on the southwest side of the building.
- Should exhibitors require delivery of crates, boxes, or display material, it must first be coordinated with the Event Services Manager. Handling charges may be incurred based upon size, weight and storage of conference materials.
- Deliveries from outside Canada must have a Customs Broker in order to ensure proper clearance over the border. The Hotel is not responsible for clearing shipments held at the border and reserves the right to refuse any shipments that arrive with duties and taxes outstanding. Please consult the Hotel for recommendations on Customs Brokers.
Shipping labels are also required when shipping items back from the hotel.
- Exhibitors must arrange for their items to be shipped at the end of the exhibitors’ day.
- The hotel is unable to store items after the event is over.
Perfume and scented products are very common and popular. Unfortunately, scented products cause negative respiratory reactions for some people. In some instances, these products make them very sick. Health Nexus asks participants to respect the needs of other conference attendants and refrain from wearing scented products. This includes hand lotions, perfumes, oils, etc.