Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
801 Dixon Road
Toronto, ON M9W 1J5
Check the directions
- A block of rooms is reserved at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre at a special rate of $164.00 for single or double occupancy. To reserve a room with the special rate, please book your room online or call 1-866-716-8101. If you call to make your reservation, please remember to state that you are attending the Best Start Resource Centre Annual Conference by Health Nexus.
- Take advantage of the free access to the health and fitness centre, and other facility services and amenities.
- Learn more about accessibility at the hotel.
If you are driving, please note that there are two sections of parking available:
- Off Dixon Road in the conference centre parking area
- Off Atwell Drive in the general parking lot at the back of the hotel
Parking is free for participants of the 2018 Best Start Resource Centre conference.
From Pearson International Airport: Free Shuttle
There is a free airport shuttle from Pearson International Airport.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday - 24 Hours a day
- Download the shuttle schedule here.
- Travel Time: 8 minutes
- Contact: (416) 675-6100
From Billy Bishop (Island) Airport or Union Station:
- Taxis are readily available to both these arrival and departure points. Expect to pay approximately $60 one way from the airport or train station to the hotel.
- Between Union Station and Pearson Airport, you can also take the Union-Pearson Express trains which run every 15 minutes.
Registration and check-in
The Check-in desk will be located on the main floor of the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, near the Conference entrance. Please see the meeting space map.
- Monday, February 5, 2018 from 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm and 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018 from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
There will be a take-one table in the foyer on all three days of the conference.
- If you do not wish to rent an exhibitor's table, but have free materials that may be of interest to other service providers, you are welcome to put them on the take-one table.
- If you need to ship materials to be included on the take-one table to the hotel, please use this shipping label and follow the shipping guidelines.
Take some time to visit our exhibitors’ displays on Wednesday, February 7, 2017 from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm in the foyer.
For more information about the Take-One Table and the Exhibitor Area, please see our Exhibitors page.
Shopping, Services and Attractions
Recorded Sessions, Web and Social Media
Feel like tweeting during the conference? #BSRC2018
As in past years, many of the presentations from the conference will be available on our website shortly after the conference. Some sessions at the conference will be videotaped, webcasted, live streamed, audio recorded, and/or photographed so service providers will have access to the content online after the event. The camera(s) will be pointed at the speaker for sessions that are videotaped or photographed. If you do not wish to be photographed, audiotaped, or appear on video you may ask our staff where the cameras are pointed to be sure you are sitting in an area that is not being recorded. By remaining in the immediate vicinity, you are giving your consent to videotape, record, photograph, live stream and/or webcast your picture, likeness, voice and statements online. You can speak to Best Start Resource Centre staff if you have any questions or concerns. Staff will be wearing ribbons that say "staff".
Registrants can request refunds through Eventbrite by following these instructions until January 5, 2018. Alternatively, notification of cancellation and requests for refunds can be submitted in writing to email@example.com before January 5, 2018. Note that refunds will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after January 5, 2018.
Perfume and scented products are very common and popular. Unfortunately, scented products cause negative respiratory reactions for some people. In some instances, these products make them very sick. Health Nexus asks participants to respect the needs of other conference attendants and refrain from wearing scented products. This includes hand lotions, perfumes, oils, etc.