Meet, share, reflect, network and be inspired!
- Pre-Conference: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Main Conference: Wednesday, February 7 and Thursday, February 8, 2018
What will you gain?
- The conference allows you to develop new skills and learn about innovative strategies and programs relevant to your work and areas of interest.
- The event attracts over 300 participants each year and offers excellent peer sharing and networking opportunities.
- The conference will focus on strategies and solutions - from policy to practice.
- It will showcase examples of the best and promising practices across Ontario and across multiple settings.
- The Exhibitor day provides an opportunity for you to visit exciting tables with information that is useful to your work.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who work with pregnant women, young children and families
- Public health nurses
- Staff who work in HBHC programs (managers, home visitors, public health nurses)
- Early childhood educators (ECEs) and teachers
- Staff from services for children, parents and families
- Prenatal educators
- Midwives and doulas
- Service providers who work with Indigenous families and children
- Social workers, social service workers, counsellors and managers
- Family/parent support workers and family development workers
- Health promoters
- Community Health workers
- Administrators and managers
- Researchers and policy makers
801 Dixon Road
Toronto, ON M9W 1J5
You are responsible for booking your own accommodations.
Feel like tweeting during the conference? #BSRC2018