Click here to register
Webinar Description :
This webinar will help service providers support Aboriginal women with the art of breastfeeding . The following points will be discussed:
- Information about Aboriginal traditions around breastfeeding.
- Information about why breastfeeding is important.
- Information about how breastfeeding can help heal intergenerational trauma.
- Practical tips on how to help Aboriginal women get started and continue to breastfeed.
- Information and resources that your clients may find helpful.
Participants are encouraged to consult the resource Breastfeeding for the Health and Future of Our Nation before participating in the webinar.
A telephone line and high-speed internet are required to participate in the webinar. A toll-free number will be provided. Connection details will be provided 2 days prior to the webinar.
The webinar is free to all participants.
Download and complete the registration form and fax it to us at 416-408-2122.
Oneida, Aboriginal Midwife, IBCLC,
Community Breastfeeding Coordinator, Six Nations
For inquiries about registration, contact:
Roshni Juttun: email@example.com or 1-800-397-9567 ext. 2336; or 416-408-2249 ext. 2336
For content inquiries, contact:
Dianne Rogers : firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-397-9567; or 416-408-2249 ext. 2223