Looking for advice?
We connect you to the people, information, training and resources that can help you achieve your goals—and heighten your impact.
No matter where you work …
- child care, Early ON centre, family resource centre or social services
- public health unit (e.g., Healthy Babies Healthy Children program), community health centre or hospital
- community-based organization or non-governmental organization
- early childhood centre, school, college or university
- network, coalition or local group
...we can help you.
The Best Start Resource Centre offers consultations, responds to inquiries, and delivers training and professional development with webinars, workshops, conferences and online courses. We supply you with evidence-based resources and keep you connected through our e-bulletins and electronic networks.
What service providers have to say about what we offer:
I'm so happy and appreciative to have all the knowledge I am walking away with to bring back to enrich my community!
Thank you so much. I can't wait for other opportunities to learn right from my desk!
Best Start resources continue to be a favourite source of information for me to recommend to parents. I look forward to many more.